For those interested in undertaking an attempt of a Cook Strait crossing, this page gives you a quick overview of the services on offer from Phil and the team.
Swim guide and event manager
What the swim support team can offer you
The Service consists of
1. A large 40 ft launch, skipper and navigator.
2. A 4.5 metre rib with 9 horse, 4 stroke motor with no noise or smoke which is along side you from start to finish
3. Chart and certificate on completion
4. Spot tracker so your supporters can follow your swim from their arm chair at home.
5. Collection from hotel to launch and return if required.
6. All staff are trained to a high standard in first aid.
7. If required Philip Rush can supply guidance on training for this great challenge (this will be an extra cost)